Will you Join Us?
Do you remember how being part of the ELSA community enriched your path in life? Since its creation in 1981, ELSA has touched the lives of many thousands of law students from over 40 countries.
ELSA Alumni is designed to ensure that the community, knowledge and passion of ELSA does not just disappear upon graduation but can continue to grow and develop throughout our professional and personal paths. Join ELSA Alumni to:
- Connect with the global community of like-minded peers of ELSA Alumni
- Develop yourself and your career, and help others on their path to becoming ethical and impactful leaders
- Actively advocate for a just world and inspire others to do so
- Give back and support the vision, activities and talent of ELSA
Who Can Join?
The main criteria to be admitted as a member of ELSA Alumni is to have been a member of the European Law Students’ Association (ELSA) either at local, national or international level.The different categories of membership have been designed to be affordable for all Alumni, as well as flexible in terms of which type of membership suits your individual needs. Scroll down for more information about the various categories of membership. Complete the simple registration process below and join ELSA Alumni today!
Benefits of Membership
ELSA Alumni offers the opportunity to connect with a global community and act together collectively to grow as individuals, actively advocate for a just world, give back and support ELSA. We are more powerful as a global community of Alumni than smaller groups of individuals. Collectively we can make a difference!
WhatsApp, Facebook and LinkedIn are great tools to stay in touch with old friends and sometimes even to expand your network. But being a member of ELSA Alumni offers much more, with the following additional benefits:
- a premium dedicated, moderated and secure space to connect to like-minded people across generations, across different career paths and across different countries
- a place to showcase your ideas, publish insights, build your profile and professional network, to find jobs, opportunities and recruit talent
- real career & development services such as coaching, mentoring and expert advice
- the opportunity to continue advocating for a just world together with a like-minded group of peers from diverse backgrounds and generations
- the opportunity to contribute collectively to supporting the continued development of ELSA
The larger and more diverse the Alumni network, the more opportunities we create for one another, the more impact we can have and the more we can support ELSA. Collectively, this network of leaders aims to make a real difference to us as individuals, to ELSA and to the world in which we live.
Membership Categories & Fees
The following membership categories & fees are intended to ensure that ELSA Alumni is attractive and accessible to as many alumni as possible from all countries and all stages of life, while also ensuring the financial stability and sustainability of ELSA Alumni in the long term.
The respective membership fees are valid for the calendar years 2022 and 2023.
ELSA Alumni who are finishing their studies and/or have completed their studies within the last 5 years pay only 15 EUR per year for full membership.
Professionals, who are usually between 30 and 40 years old, pay only 30 EUR per year or the equivalent of 2.50 EUR per month.
Senior Professionals are encouraged to support ELSA Alumni with a contribution of 60 EUR per year or the equivalent of 5 EUR per month.
Become an ELSA Supporter, and automatically contribute a donation towards the ELSA Development Fund. This category is for established professionals who also want to contribute funds that will be entirely used to support ELSA